The Go-To-Market Strategy Planning Template helps an organization develop a clear and actionable blueprint for building a winning go-to-market plan.
Marketing Strategy involves WHO the firm will target and WHAT it will offer to the market place. The Go-to-Market Strategy is focused on HOW an organization will make it all happen. The scope of the editable PowerPoint templates span all topics that must be addressed to successfully bring a differentiated, compelling and unique selling proposition to market that will resonate with your target audience. Specifically, the template covers the Go-to-Market strategy, development, sales, marketing, partners services and support.
Downloading the Go-to-Market Strategy PowerPoint template facilitates building a Go-to-Market plan that will enable you to get to market faster, accelerate revenue and increase profits.
A Go-to-Market Strategy Checklist Might Include:
- Solve a compelling business problem in a differentiated manner that demands a premium
- Determine the size of the market opportunity
- Decide upon the beach head target for initial market penetration strategy
- Identify the decision makers, approvers, recommenders, influencers and snipers
- Understand the business issues for decision makers and develop a unique selling proposition that resonates with them
- Establish a differentiated position from substitutes and alternatives
- Prepare a product roadmap and complete product life cycle plan
- Document the distribution strategy and corresponding sales process
- Create an integrated demand generation plan to create qualified opportunity
- Develop a comprehensive and methodical demand management plan to follow-up on qualified opportunities
- Prepare an implementation plan to ensure the offering is set-up to perform properly
- Train the support organization to handle implementation and end user inquiries
- Identify partners for creating awareness, interest, consideration, purchases, implementations and supporting customers