Engagio published a research report (opt-in required) that focused on the strategies and tactics of successful Account Based Marketing organizations and the highlights of the ABM Benchmark Research have been summarized below. ABM Benchmark Research – ABM Key Takeaways Account based strategies should deliver desired business outcomes, not vanity metrics. Account Based Marketing (ABM) is…March 13, 2019
Deck7 published a survey that was used to produce the post, Live Webinar & On-Demand Webinar Best Practices that is key to develop demand creation programs that will guide go to market strategies and objectives. The findings in the Live Webinar & On-Demand Webinar Best Practices post establish a benchmark, based on the analytics from several hundred…March 4, 2019
Designed, developed and executed properly, Content Marketing Elevates Go to Market Execution. The Content Marketing Institute completed a study on content marketing and the key highlights are summarized below for B2B sales and marketer’s to embrace to build meaningful and relevant content for those involved in the purchase process. Content Marketing Elevates Go to Market Execution –…February 15, 2019
Computer Economics fielded their annual survey and the results for IT Budgets & Spending are summarized below. IT Budgets & Spending – Key Takeaways The number of respondents reporting that their budgets are inadequate dropped from 60% in 2016 to only 52% last year and 51% this year – this is most likely due to…February 8, 2019
Leverage proven go-to-market strategy templates provide a huge head start for developing go to market plans.
Go to Market Strategy Examples
Mark Twain once said, “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” And that is also true when it comes to developing your go to market strategy.
The core of your business — your offering — is dependent upon the successful design, development and implementation of your go-to-market strategy. A holistic and integrated go to market plan is a cohesive framework that will guide marketing execution, marketing processes and marketing tactics that positively impact your business goals.
Don’t fall into the trap of doing the same old thing and don’t get bogged down in analysis-paralysis. Leverage proven go to market processes that help you develop your go to market strategies in an efficient and effective manner. Build an integrated, holistic go-to-market plan that guide flawless marketing execution.
Go to Market Resources for Sales & Marketing
Over 100 pragmatic, actionable blog posts written about go to market strategy, sales and marketing have been written by a CMO that has worked with over 25 companies (G1000 and startups).
Posts are written on customer acquisition, retention, converting leads to qualified sales opportunities, sales enablement, marketing automation, messaging, positioning, lead generation, lead management, content marketing, call guides, sales, social media, investor presentations and more.
It’s hard to keep up with the flow of information that is generated daily to find the gold nuggets. Each month we search Gartner, Forrester, IDC, IDG, McKinsey, Deloitte, PWC and others to summarize the information that is essential to develop go to market strategy and execution.
Leverage Go to Market Planning Templates
- Go to market planning templates for key marketing tasks are based on decades of classic B2B marketing experience with a progressive twist in Fortune 500 companies and startups
- Each Go to market plan template includes a proven process, compelling graphics in PowerPoint and a go to market examples
- These go to market strategies have also been used in advanced marketing classes at the Executive MBA Level
Highlights include: Go-to-Market Strategy templates for all areas of marketing including go to market strategy and execution; brand identity and brand positioning; content marketing; building or revamping the corporate website; customer acquisition and retention; demand management, strategic account planning; social media planning and funding pitch decks.
It’s true that projects can overwhelm us when we see how many hours are involved. But getting started is usually not that difficult. Get started today:
- Begin with a proven go to market strategy template built by a CMO
- Leverage these cost-effective go-to-market plan templates (considering internal resources run $50-$100 per hour fully loaded)
- Understand that most B2B marketing organizations do not have the luxury of internal marketing resources with a wealth of go to market examples they can compile into a holistic and integrated go to market process
- These organizations must outsource PowerPoint development, use the creative services group or have each B2B marketer create their go to market PowerPoint presentation – meaning lots of time and expensive resources
Why Reinvent the Wheel?
Developing a go to market plan is not rocket science but it IS part science. Thirty years of working in Fortune 500 companies (large budgets, big staffs and expensive agencies) as well as start-ups (one man bands, shoestring budgets and guerrilla marketing) was an eye opener. It enabled the development of managed, repeatable go-to-market processes to efficiently and effectively build strategic go-to-market plans that drive flawless tactical execution. So why reinvent the wheel? Leverage these go to market best practices to create an effective go to market strategy that will achieve financial objectives.
Through resources like our editable go to market PowerPoint slide templates, valuable insights via our marketing resource blog, and our marketing slide library, we support the complete development of your company’s go to market strategies.
Give yourself and your team a serious head start with proven go-to-market strategies to easily build upon. With these crucial go to market building blocks at your fingertips, your go to market team will enjoy a significant advantage while developing, executing and articulating your company’s go to market strategy. Our go to market strategy templates form the basis for integrating the marketing tactics and tools needed for your marketplace success.
What people who matter say about us.
- Learn More →
GTM Marketing Strategy
Marketing Strategy The convergence of the appropriate brand, market, product and distribution strategies form the basis of how to support the goals and objectives of the organization. Alignment of strategy provides …
- Learn More →
The focus for the demand management function should be to convert leads to qualified opportunities for the sales force to close …
- Learn More →
Sales Enablement focuses on aligning the functions in an organization to produce deliverables for sales to use at each phase of the sales cycle to increase the probability of moving …
- Learn More →
Demand Creation and Demand Management must not be separated or an inordinate amount of time will be spent trying to balance a see-saw. Creating a “qualified lead” is step one …
Twitter Posts about Four Quadrant.
- $1B+ Market Map: The World’s 326 Unicorn Companies In One Infographic https://t.co/yREfIoMaJb 08:50:18 AM March 18, 2019 from Hootsuite Inc. ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Global Energy Perspective 2019 | McKinsey https://t.co/duP0lH1xQ8 09:23:07 AM March 17, 2019 from Hootsuite Inc. ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The platform play: How to operate like a tech company | McKinsey https://t.co/B5bKZOa72y 10:43:43 AM March 16, 2019 from Hootsuite Inc. ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The United States of Artificial Intelligence https://t.co/swPsZAdD4R 08:03:19 AM March 15, 2019 from Hootsuite Inc. ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #ABM Benchmark Research #CMO #Marketing #Marketer #online #digital #demgen #sales #ISR #SDR #BDR https://t.co/gOqle5Ht2f 08:37:51 AM March 14, 2019 from Hootsuite Inc. ReplyRetweetFavorite