Findings from RightScale’s Cloud Computing Report are summarized in this post and include hybrid cloud adoption ramps as cloud computing users and cloud computing providers mature. Cloud Computing Report – Cloud Adoption: How Far Have We Come in 1 Year? It’s hard to think of a more disruptive technology than cloud computing. In just a few short…September 19, 2016
Go to Market Plan SaaS Distribution Models highlights the importance of the appropriate distribution model. Regardless of whether a company sells a SaaS or On-Premise solution, the goal is the same: maximize revenue and minimize the cost of acquiring customers. SaaS is about 30% of application spend today as noted by IDC, Worldwide Enterprise Application Spend…September 8, 2016
When creating or updating your company’s go to market plan, the planning assumptions that the plan is based on will be updated throughout the process as better information becomes available. Included in this post are three resources that you will want to reference: digital marketing metrics, B2B SaaS metrics and B2B content marketing. It goes…August 23, 2016
Is your Go to Market Plan opportunistic or account based? Many organizations choose to execute one or even both approaches — but often the execution is not aligned to the actual go-to-market strategy. The good news is that by doing a simple “back of a napkin” calculation it’s possible to highlight the best approach to…August 8, 2016
Leverage proven go-to-market strategy templates provide a huge head start for developing go to market plans.
Go to Market Strategy Examples
Mark Twain once said, “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” And that is also true when it comes to developing your go-to-market strategy.
The core of your business — your offering — is dependent upon the successful design, development and implementation of your go to market (GTM) strategy. A holistic and integrated GTM strategy is a cohesive framework that will guide marketing execution, marketing processes and marketing tactics that positively impact your business goals.
Don’t fall into the trap of doing the same old thing and don’t get bogged down in analysis-paralysis. Leverage proven go to market processes that help you develop your go to market strategies in an efficient and effective manner. Build an integrated, holistic go to market plan that guide flawless marketing execution.
Leverage Go-to-Market Planning Templates
- Go to market planning templates for key marketing tasks are based on decades of classicB2B marketing experience with a progressive twist in Fortune 500 companies and start-ups
- Each Go to market plan template includes a proven process, compelling graphics in PowerPoint and a go-to-market examples
- These go to market strategies have also been used in advanced marketing classes at the Executive MBA Level
Highlights include: Go-to-Market Strategy templates for all areas of marketing including go to market strategy and execution; brand identity and brand positioning; content marketing; building or revamping the corporate website; customer acquisition and retention; demand management, strategic account planning; social media planning and funding pitch decks.
It’s true that projects can overwhelm us when we see how many hours are involved. But getting started is usually not that difficult. Get started today:
- Begin with a proven go-to-market strategy template built by a CMO
- Leverage these cost-effective go to market plan templates (considering internal resources run $50-$100 per hour fully loaded)
- Understand that most B2B marketing organizations do not have the luxury of internal marketing resources with a wealth of go-to-market examples they can compile into a holistic and integrated go to market process
- These organizations must outsource PowerPoint development, use the creative services group or have each B2B marketer create their go to market PowerPoint presentation – meaning lots of time and expensive resources
Why Reinvent the Wheel?
Go-to-Market Strategy is not rocket science but it IS part science. Thirty years of working in Fortune 500 companies (large budgets, big staffs and expensive agencies) as well as start-ups (one man bands, shoestring budgets and guerrilla marketing) was an eye opener. It enabled the development of managed, repeatable go to market processes to efficiently and effectively build strategic go-to-market plans that drive flawless tactical execution. So why reinvent the wheel? Leverage these go-to-market best practices to set your project and team up for success.
Through resources like our editable go to market PowerPoint slide templates, valuable insights via our marketing resource blog, and our marketing slide library, we support the complete development of your company’s go-to-market strategies.
Give yourself and your team a serious head start with proven go to market strategies to easily build upon. With these crucial go-to-market building blocks at your fingertips, your GTM team will enjoy a significant advantage while developing, executing and articulating your company’s go-to-market strategy. Our GTM strategy templates form the basis for integrating the marketing tactics and tools needed for your marketplace success.
DOWNLOAD Go-to-Market Strategy Templates
What people who matter say about us.
- Learn More →
GTM Marketing Strategy
Marketing Strategy The convergence of the appropriate brand, market, product and distribution strategies form the basis of how to support the goals and objectives of the organization. Alignment of strategy provides …
- Learn More →
The focus for the demand management function should be to convert leads to qualified opportunities for the sales force to close …
- Learn More →
Sales Enablement focuses on aligning the functions in an organization to produce deliverables for sales to use at each phase of the sales cycle to increase the probability of moving …
- Learn More →
Demand Creation and Demand Management must not be separated or an inordinate amount of time will be spent trying to balance a see-saw. Creating a “qualified lead” is step one …
Twitter Posts about Four Quadrant.
- Early-Stage Drone #Startups To Watch #startup #entrepreneur #cmo #marketer #online #social #b2b #marketing #seo http://t.co/5rUbj3MS9H 08:35:33 AM September 06, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Gap: Public n Private Tech Fundraising #startup #entrepreneur #cmo #marketer #online #social #b2b #marketing http://t.co/C0zAvlQvXU 08:35:35 AM September 05, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #Go-to-Market Strategy - Market Opportunity #startup #cmo #marketer #online #social #b2b #sem #marketing #seo http://t.co/kq1JhZwxZl 08:32:26 AM September 02, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Fundamentals of #Go-to-Market Strategy #startup #cmo #marketer #online #social #web #b2b #sem #marketing #seo http://t.co/ySO4YnvqxI 08:32:19 AM September 01, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Nurture Paths r Critical n #B2B #Marketing #startup #entrepreneur #cmo #marketer #online #social #web #sem #seo http://t.co/19AccdWUDq 08:32:09 AM August 31, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite