The most effective sales people leverage a direct sales strategy template to ensure that they meet or exceed quota. Depending upon the go to market research that you subscribe to, buyers are somewhere between 50 – 75% through the purchase process before they contact a vendor. However, this is based on an in-bound sales strategy.…October 19, 2016
IDG’s Big Data Analytics Research Survey study was fielded to understand where organizations are in the process of considering and opting big data technology. Based on the 724 respondents, 75% of enterprises have already deployed or plan to deploy a big data project. Specifically, IDG constructed the Big Data Analytics Research study to drill-down to better…October 8, 2016
Use the sample go to market plan outline as a source of ideas that you can customize to a format for the go to market plan that best suits your organization’s focus and audience. There are as many formats as there are go to market plan outlines. There is not a onesize fits all go…September 30, 2016
McKinsey ITaaS Report – small, medium and large enterprises are moving a significant portion of their IT workloads to cloud environments and the impact with be substantial for for both consumers and vendors. In the McKinsey on ITaaS report, businesses are switching their IT workloads over to the cloud and it is happening in droves. Businesses are…September 25, 2016
Leverage proven go-to-market strategy templates provide a huge head start for developing go to market plans.
Go to Market Strategy Examples
Mark Twain once said, “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” And that is also true when it comes to developing your go-to-market strategy.
The core of your business — your offering — is dependent upon the successful design, development and implementation of your go to market (GTM) strategy. A holistic and integrated GTM strategy is a cohesive framework that will guide marketing execution, marketing processes and marketing tactics that positively impact your business goals.
Don’t fall into the trap of doing the same old thing and don’t get bogged down in analysis-paralysis. Leverage proven go to market processes that help you develop your go to market strategies in an efficient and effective manner. Build an integrated, holistic go to market plan that guide flawless marketing execution.
Leverage Go to Market Planning Templates
- Go to market planning templates for key marketing tasks are based on decades of classicB2B marketing experience with a progressive twist in Fortune 500 companies and start-ups
- Each Go to market plan template includes a proven process, compelling graphics in PowerPoint and a go-to-market examples
- These go to market strategies have also been used in advanced marketing classes at the Executive MBA Level
Highlights include: Go to Market Strategy templates for all areas of marketing including go to market strategy and execution; brand identity and brand positioning; content marketing; building or revamping the corporate website; customer acquisition and retention; demand management, strategic account planning; social media planning and funding pitch decks.
It’s true that projects can overwhelm us when we see how many hours are involved. But getting started is usually not that difficult. Get started today:
- Begin with a proven go to market strategy template built by a CMO
- Leverage these cost-effective go to market plan templates (considering internal resources run $50-$100 per hour fully loaded)
- Understand that most B2B marketing organizations do not have the luxury of internal marketing resources with a wealth of go to market examples they can compile into a holistic and integrated go to market process
- These organizations must outsource PowerPoint development, use the creative services group or have each B2B marketer create their go to market PowerPoint presentation – meaning lots of time and expensive resources
Why Reinvent the Wheel?
Go-to-Market Strategy is not rocket science but it IS part science. Thirty years of working in Fortune 500 companies (large budgets, big staffs and expensive agencies) as well as start-ups (one man bands, shoestring budgets and guerrilla marketing) was an eye opener. It enabled the development of managed, repeatable go to market processes to efficiently and effectively build strategic go to market plans that drive flawless tactical execution. So why reinvent the wheel? Leverage these go to market best practices to set your project and team up for success.
Through resources like our editable go to market PowerPoint slide templates, valuable insights via our marketing resource blog, and our marketing slide library, we support the complete development of your company’s go to market strategies.
Give yourself and your team a serious head start with proven go to market strategies to easily build upon. With these crucial go to market building blocks at your fingertips, your GTM team will enjoy a significant advantage while developing, executing and articulating your company’s go to market strategy. Our GTM strategy templates form the basis for integrating the marketing tactics and tools needed for your marketplace success.
DOWNLOAD Go to Market Strategy Templates
What people who matter say about us.
- Learn More →
GTM Marketing Strategy
Marketing Strategy The convergence of the appropriate brand, market, product and distribution strategies form the basis of how to support the goals and objectives of the organization. Alignment of strategy provides …
- Learn More →
The focus for the demand management function should be to convert leads to qualified opportunities for the sales force to close …
- Learn More →
Sales Enablement focuses on aligning the functions in an organization to produce deliverables for sales to use at each phase of the sales cycle to increase the probability of moving …
- Learn More →
Demand Creation and Demand Management must not be separated or an inordinate amount of time will be spent trying to balance a see-saw. Creating a “qualified lead” is step one …
Twitter Posts about Four Quadrant.
- Early-Stage Drone #Startups To Watch #startup #entrepreneur #cmo #marketer #online #social #b2b #marketing #seo http://t.co/5rUbj3MS9H 08:35:33 AM September 06, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Gap: Public n Private Tech Fundraising #startup #entrepreneur #cmo #marketer #online #social #b2b #marketing http://t.co/C0zAvlQvXU 08:35:35 AM September 05, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #Go-to-Market Strategy - Market Opportunity #startup #cmo #marketer #online #social #b2b #sem #marketing #seo http://t.co/kq1JhZwxZl 08:32:26 AM September 02, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Fundamentals of #Go-to-Market Strategy #startup #cmo #marketer #online #social #web #b2b #sem #marketing #seo http://t.co/ySO4YnvqxI 08:32:19 AM September 01, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Nurture Paths r Critical n #B2B #Marketing #startup #entrepreneur #cmo #marketer #online #social #web #sem #seo http://t.co/19AccdWUDq 08:32:09 AM August 31, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite