The success of any demand management function can be directly traced backed to the effectiveness of the SDR activity model, assumptions, conversion estimates and the process used to set priorities. Take the time to build or rethink the resources, processes and systems that are used to follow-up on leads which are typically generated by marketing programs…May 19, 2016
Below are some go-to-market insights for B2B marketers that have written by a CMO to facilitate go-to-market strategy development and execution. Go-to-Market Insights – A Sales Messaging Framework Expand the marketing communications strategy to support a sales messaging framework that supports customer and prospect conversations and facilitates customer acquisition and expansion. Read More >> Guerrilla…May 8, 2016
Go-to-Market Sales strategies are challenged each and every sales quarter as B2B organizations try to close more deals, faster and at higher price points. A Go-to-Market Sales challenge for B2B organizations each quarter is to address how the sales team can get more at bats and increase conversion and sales velocity. Several obstacles are usually mentioned…April 26, 2016
Many organizations set themselves up to fail by creating a B2B go-to-market strategy that is doomed from the start. Why? Because these organizations frequently look at developing a go-to market strategy and tactics as just another task to complete. Usually the approach taken doesn’t start from a white sheet of paper or an outside user’s…April 14, 2016
Leverage proven go-to-market strategy templates provide a huge head start for developing go to market plans.
Go to Market Strategy Examples
Mark Twain once said, “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” And that is also true when it comes to developing your go-to-market strategy.
The core of your business — your offering — is dependent upon the successful design, development and implementation of your go-to-market (GTM) strategy. A holistic and integrated GTM strategy is a cohesive framework to guide strategies, marketing processes and marketing tactics. It also significantly impacts your business goals.
We help you develop your go-to-market strategies in an efficient and effective manner by providing the tools you need to create a fully fleshed out go- to-market strategy to guide a streamlined, lean marketing process.
Leverage Go-to-Market Planning Templates
- Planning templates for key marketing tasks are based on thirty years of B2B marketing experience in Fortune 500 companies and start-ups
- Each GTM plan template includes a proven process, compelling graphics and a go-to-market example
- These go-to-market strategies have been used in advanced marketing classes at the Executive MBA Level
Highlights include: Go-to-Market Strategy templates for all areas of marketing including go-to-market strategy and execution; brand identity and brand positioning; content marketing; building or revamping the corporate website; customer acquisition and retention; strategic account planning; social media, raising venture capital, angel or private equity funding; and influencer and analyst relations.
It’s true that projects can overwhelm us when we see how many hours are involved. But getting started is usually not that difficult. Get started today:
- Begin with a proven go-to-market strategy template built by a CMO
- Leverage these cost-effective GTM plan templates (considering internal resources run $50-$100 per hour fully loaded)
- Understand that most organizations do not have the luxury of internal resources with a wealth of go-to-market examples they can compile into a holistic and integrated go-to-market process
- These organizations must outsource PowerPoint development, use the creative services group or have the user create the GTM PowerPoint presentation – meaning lots of time and expensive resources
Why Reinvent the Wheel?
Go-to-Market Strategy is not rocket science but it IS part science. Thirty years of working in Fortune 500 companies (large budgets, big staffs and expensive agencies) as well as start-ups (one man bands, shoe string budgets and guerrilla marketing) was an eye opener. It enabled the development of a managed, repeatable process to efficiently and effectively build strategic go-to-market plans to drive flawless tactical execution. So why reinvent the wheel? Leverage these go-to-market best practices to set your project and team up for success.
Through resources like our editable go-to-market PowerPoint slide templates, valuable insights via our marketing resource blog, and our marketing slide library, we support the complete development of your company’s go-to-market strategies.
Give yourself and your team a serious head start with proven go-to-market strategies to easily build upon. With these crucial go-to-market building blocks at your fingertips, your GTM team will enjoy a significant advantage while developing, executing and articulating your company’s go-to-market strategy. Our GTM strategy templates form the basis for integrating the marketing tactics and tools needed for your marketplace success.
DOWNLOAD Go-to-Market Strategy Templates
What people who matter say about us.
- Learn More →
GTM Marketing Strategy
Marketing Strategy The convergence of the appropriate brand, market, product and distribution strategies form the basis of how to support the goals and objectives of the organization. Alignment of strategy provides …
- Learn More →
The focus for the demand management function should be to convert leads to qualified opportunities for the sales force to close …
- Learn More →
Sales Enablement focuses on aligning the functions in an organization to produce deliverables for sales to use at each phase of the sales cycle to increase the probability of moving …
- Learn More →
Demand Creation and Demand Management must not be separated or an inordinate amount of time will be spent trying to balance a see-saw. Creating a “qualified lead” is step one …
Twitter Posts about Four-Quadrant.
- Early-Stage Drone #Startups To Watch #startup #entrepreneur #cmo #marketer #online #social #b2b #marketing #seo http://t.co/5rUbj3MS9H 08:35:33 AM September 06, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Gap: Public n Private Tech Fundraising #startup #entrepreneur #cmo #marketer #online #social #b2b #marketing http://t.co/C0zAvlQvXU 08:35:35 AM September 05, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #Go-to-Market Strategy - Market Opportunity #startup #cmo #marketer #online #social #b2b #sem #marketing #seo http://t.co/kq1JhZwxZl 08:32:26 AM September 02, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Fundamentals of #Go-to-Market Strategy #startup #cmo #marketer #online #social #web #b2b #sem #marketing #seo http://t.co/ySO4YnvqxI 08:32:19 AM September 01, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Nurture Paths r Critical n #B2B #Marketing #startup #entrepreneur #cmo #marketer #online #social #web #sem #seo http://t.co/19AccdWUDq 08:32:09 AM August 31, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite