Marketing Budget Benchmarks are important as growth in marketing budgets has stalled after continued increases over recent years, according to a recent CMO Marketing Survey from Gartner. Marketing leaders must justify past budget commitments and demonstrate the returns they deliver to ensure the future fiscal health of marketing. Marketing Budget Benchmarks – Key Takeaways Marketing…April 12, 2018
Accenture and HfS Research research from its latest global survey and it can serve as A CIO’s Guide to Data Analytics Investments. Here are some highlights of how to get the most out of your data analytics investment. CIO’s Guide to Data Analytics Investments – Statistical Data Analysis 80% of respondents state that they are concerned…March 19, 2018
Snapchat stock loses $1.3B in value after The Billion Dollar tweet from Kylie Jenner. The Billion Dollar Tweet from Kylie Jenner makes me wonder whether Snapchat really understands social media or whether they are just selling out to gain widespread adoption so they can generate ad revenue. It’s just a matter of time before Snapchat…March 1, 2018
IDG recently published a study of CIO Technology Priorities 2018. The research reveals the upcoming technology spending plans and budgets for companies. The survey also outlines the areas IT tech leaders expect to focus their their budgets on. The results show that this year tech leaders are actively researching artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning…February 23, 2018
Leverage proven go-to-market strategy templates provide a huge head start for developing go to market plans.
Go to Market Strategy Examples
Mark Twain once said, “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” And that is also true when it comes to developing your go to market strategy.
The core of your business — your offering — is dependent upon the successful design, development and implementation of your go-to-market strategy. A holistic and integrated go to market plan is a cohesive framework that will guide marketing execution, marketing processes and marketing tactics that positively impact your business goals.
Don’t fall into the trap of doing the same old thing and don’t get bogged down in analysis-paralysis. Leverage proven go to market processes that help you develop your go to market strategies in an efficient and effective manner. Build an integrated, holistic go-to-market plan that guide flawless marketing execution.
Go to Market Resources for Sales & Marketing
Over 100 pragmatic, actionable blog posts written about go to market strategy, sales and marketing have been written by a CMO that has worked with over 25 companies (G1000 and startups).
Posts are written on customer acquisition, retention, converting leads to qualified sales opportunities, sales enablement, marketing automation, messaging, positioning, lead generation, lead management, content marketing, call guides, sales, social media, investor presentations and more.
It’s hard to keep up with the flow of information that is generated daily to find the gold nuggets. Each month we search Gartner, Forrester, IDC, IDG, McKinsey, Deloitte, PWC and others to summarize the information that is essential to develop go to market strategy and execution.
Leverage Go to Market Planning Templates
- Go to market planning templates for key marketing tasks are based on decades of classic B2B marketing experience with a progressive twist in Fortune 500 companies and startups
- Each Go to market plan template includes a proven process, compelling graphics in PowerPoint and a go to market examples
- These go to market strategies have also been used in advanced marketing classes at the Executive MBA Level
Highlights include: Go-to-Market Strategy templates for all areas of marketing including go to market strategy and execution; brand identity and brand positioning; content marketing; building or revamping the corporate website; customer acquisition and retention; demand management, strategic account planning; social media planning and funding pitch decks.
It’s true that projects can overwhelm us when we see how many hours are involved. But getting started is usually not that difficult. Get started today:
- Begin with a proven go to market strategy template built by a CMO
- Leverage these cost-effective go-to-market plan templates (considering internal resources run $50-$100 per hour fully loaded)
- Understand that most B2B marketing organizations do not have the luxury of internal marketing resources with a wealth of go to market examples they can compile into a holistic and integrated go to market process
- These organizations must outsource PowerPoint development, use the creative services group or have each B2B marketer create their go to market PowerPoint presentation – meaning lots of time and expensive resources
Why Reinvent the Wheel?
Developing a go to market plan is not rocket science but it IS part science. Thirty years of working in Fortune 500 companies (large budgets, big staffs and expensive agencies) as well as start-ups (one man bands, shoestring budgets and guerrilla marketing) was an eye opener. It enabled the development of managed, repeatable go-to-market processes to efficiently and effectively build strategic go-to-market plans that drive flawless tactical execution. So why reinvent the wheel? Leverage these go to market best practices to create an effective go to market strategy that will achieve financial objectives.
Through resources like our editable go to market PowerPoint slide templates, valuable insights via our marketing resource blog, and our marketing slide library, we support the complete development of your company’s go to market strategies.
Give yourself and your team a serious head start with proven go-to-market strategies to easily build upon. With these crucial go to market building blocks at your fingertips, your go to market team will enjoy a significant advantage while developing, executing and articulating your company’s go to market strategy. Our go to market strategy templates form the basis for integrating the marketing tactics and tools needed for your marketplace success.
What people who matter say about us.
- Learn More →
GTM Marketing Strategy
Marketing Strategy The convergence of the appropriate brand, market, product and distribution strategies form the basis of how to support the goals and objectives of the organization. Alignment of strategy provides …
- Learn More →
The focus for the demand management function should be to convert leads to qualified opportunities for the sales force to close …
- Learn More →
Sales Enablement focuses on aligning the functions in an organization to produce deliverables for sales to use at each phase of the sales cycle to increase the probability of moving …
- Learn More →
Demand Creation and Demand Management must not be separated or an inordinate amount of time will be spent trying to balance a see-saw. Creating a “qualified lead” is step one …
Twitter Posts about Four Quadrant.
- Pragmatic #B2B Account-Based Marketing #ABM #DemGen #CMO #Marketing #B2B #sales #BDR #SDR #ISR https://t.co/jb1EHCwlGC about 8 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Buyers #B2B #Marketers Need to Target #CMO #Sales #ABM #DemGen #BDR #SDR #ISR #marketing #SaaS https://t.co/wVrlFj41Ft 07:25:12 AM April 18, 2018 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 5 Key Technologies for #B2B #Marketers #CMO #ABM #DemGen #SDR #BDR #ISR #Marketing #SaaS https://t.co/ZEp13tfqNG 07:30:37 AM April 17, 2018 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Venture Capital Funding Trends Report Q1 2018 #VC #CEO #SaaS #Tech #entrepreneur #CMO #sales #angel https://t.co/66b62UR6NW 09:06:49 AM April 16, 2018 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- An agenda for the talent-first #CEO #HR #employee #B2B #B2C #execs https://t.co/Wh2crGkLZM 07:25:11 AM April 13, 2018 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite