Download Your FREE Excel Marketing Template NOW And Incorporate the Time Lag Into Your Demand Generation Plans!
The Demand Generation Time Lag Model accounts for:
- The bookings goal, by fiscal year, quarter and month
- The estimated quarterly split for bookings, in terms of percent and dollar value
- The estimated monthly split for bookings, in terms of percent and dollar value
- The average selling price
- The number of deals to required to attain the bookings target, by month and quarter
- The close ratio (from qualified sales opportunity thru closed won) and corresponding time lag required
- The conversion ratio from qualified sales lead to qualified sales opportunity and corresponding time lag required
- The conversion ratio from marketing qualified lead to sales qualified lead value and corresponding time lag required
- The conversion ratio from response to marketing qualified lead and corresponding time lag required
- The time required for campaign execution and corresponding time lag
- The time required for campaign development and corresponding time lag
Set yourself and your organization up for success by building an integrated demand generation plan and incorporating the time lag in our tactical marketing execution.
Created by a CMO and tested with Fortune 1000 companies and start-ups.
DOWNLOAD THIS EXCEL-BASED TEMPLATE NOW >>
Director, Demand Generation, “We used the visual of the time lag to effectively communicate to our CEO and CFO we needed to fund our integrated demand creation plan well ahead of bookings requirements”.